Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back to Church!

Sherry returned to church today, for the first time since her October 21 accident. It wasn't easy for her. She needs assistance with bathing and dressing, and everything takes longer now than it did before. Plus her endurance is down.

Ever the faithful servant, she was up before I was and asked if I'd help her get her shower so she could go to church with me. I was delighted at her determination, of course, and I wanted our friends at Palmer to see her in person. They miss her, and she misses them.

She was met with many many gentle hugs and kisses, and everyone made her feel so loved. The kindness and tenderness shown by our friends touches our hearts. We thank you all ever so much for your love, warmth, prayers, notes, emails and well-wishes. She's on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment